2020 hurricane forecast predicts 'above-normal' season with 2 to 4 major hurricanes.
Are your prepared??
Recommended Supplies for Hurricane
• Bottled water, a gallon per person per day for three days
• A battery-powered radio
• Flashlight and extra batteries, candles
• A lighter, matches (in a plastic bag), Sterno, a small non-electric grill
• First aid kit
• Medications (7-day supply) and medical items (hearing aids with extra batteries, glasses, contact lenses, syringes, cane)
• Baby and pet food, and supplies (diapers, leashes)
• Instant Coffee and tea bags
• Canned and jarred foods for several meals, also crackers, dried pasta and other foods that won’t perish
• Plastic or paper plates, cups, utensils, pans
• Manual can opener
• Moist wipes and hand sanitizer
• Copies of insurance policies
• Cash. When the ATMs don’t work, cash usually does.
• Blankets, towels, sleeping bags
• A deck of cards and other amusements